I know why you want to play a Bounty Hunter in Star Wars The Old Republic. He has a flamethrower, freeze grenades, flies 10 feet into the air lets out a volley of rockets…and he looks totally badass!
That’s why I wanted to play this class and found it very enjoyable. In the starting areas it’s not that hard but in the higher levels i found myself sometimes a bit lost and this Guide helped me a lot.
1. Always bind yourself to a Bind Point Terminal which will allow you to use fast travel. You can fast travel to any point on the map that you have discovered a terminal so use it as often as possible. It has a 30 minutes cooldown.
2. Buy stims with Aim for 5 medpacks of appropriate level. Medpacks can save your life in a tough fight and stims will boost your main stat elevating your damage.
3. On the Imperial fleet visit all 14 crafting trainers. visiting each of them awards you 450 experience points so it’s well worth it. Then you can lear the ones you will use.
4. If your inventory is full you can send your companion to sell grey items. Just click on your companins icon and select Sell Trash Items.
5. At level 25 you can buy your first racer(mount). It will cost you 8000 credits for the racer and 40.000 credits for riding training. Be sure to save enough money as beginning with Tatooine the landscape is huge and quest are far in between so you will profit greatly time wise buying a mount.
Using these tips will improve your leveling experience. I found these tips to speed up my leveling experience and I have found many more useful tips Swtor Saviour Leveling Guide. I suggest you check it out too and get your Bounty Hunter to level 50 in no time.